Acadia Vacation Cottage Rental on Mount Desert Island
Cedarledge Cottage is a waterfront cottage with two bedrooms, living room/dining area, kitchen and full bath. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed, one bedroom has two twins. Step through sliding glass doors on to a large deck with comfortable seating to enjoy a spectacular view of Blue Hill Bay.
Until confirmed prices are subject to change without notice.
We can comfortably sleep four persons, including infants, no exceptions, please
- Wireless internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave and electric coffeemaker
- Gas stove with double oven
- Full bath with shower
- Gas fireplace in livingroom
- Rinnai gas heater in dining room
- Charcoal grille
- Deck furniture
- Pillows and blankets are amply provided
Note: Tenants are asked to bring their own sheets and towels. For those traveling by plane, we will provide the linens for an additional $30.00.
- We rent by the week Saturday to Saturday
- A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successful in re-renting the entire period.
- All of our rental rates are subject to a 7% Maine sales tax.
- Balance due upon arrival.
- Our housekeeping cottages are now smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
- We have found that many of our guests are allergic to pets, so we regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
- Pinelodge Cottage can accommodate four people comfortably. No exceptions, please.
- We do count children, including infants, as part of the total occupancy.
- In the interest of peace and quiet we do not provide a television. You may bring your own portable if you wish.
41 Gunlow Pond Road
West Tremont, ME 04612
The best time to call me regarding your vacation plans is 9:00a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(207) 866-3546 (November to April) and at (207) 244-7746 (May to October)
or feel free to email me at email@example.com
We retire early here in Maine!